Saturday, May 28, 2005

Carless

So, yes, we're moving, and now I've sold my car! This is the first time in years since I haven't had my own car. Feels a little weird, a little scary. But I guess MocMoc and I will be getting some new wheels when we get over to CH, OH. This Memorial Day weekend will be like the longest weekend that we'll be spending in the Bay, without actually going anywhere but home. But, far from the relaxing thing it should be, we'll be slaving over a multitude of boxes. But, I sure am glad that we're actually NOT going to be doing the moving, but rather other people will be doing it for us. Because I just came back from helping my long-time high school friend Scoobster with moving into his apartment. The dude is crazy, driving all the way from IL to CA in just 3 days! That must be a record somewhere. Of course, I'm sure the guys must have drove a "little" above the speed limit, but what the heck.
Okay, well, since we've just spent one long day of packing, I think we'll just relax for the night. The weekend is just begun :P

1 Comments:

Blogger MocMoc and Rocketdog said...

You're not completely car-less...we still have my car. Well, at least til Friday! ;) -- MM

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home