Friday, May 13, 2005

TGIF

Yep, gots me the day off! So, slept in a little, though we weren't supposed to:P Then it was off to run errands. Fortunately, that didn't take too long, although it was still longer than I had wanted to spend my day off! Basically, then I spent most of the day with my cuz Bogeyman.
The funny thing about Bogeyman is he's always got something cooking up his sleeve. Sure, he looks like your average joe shmoe FOB, drives a nice car so suited, and in general a nice guy. But he seems to always be "studying" but never gets it done. We basically think he's got some code for when he goes shmoozing with the ladies. Yeah, I'll be "studying" tonight. I'm too busy cuz I gotta finish "studying." Oh, sorry I can't make it cuz I need to "study". But when you actually ask him what the heck he's so busy studying, he starts to rattle off some ho-hum and kinda just blows you off. So recently he's taken up "tennis". So now when you ask if he wants to go out for dinner, he'll be saying, "Um, nah, I hafta go play tennis" or "Oh, I have a tennis class". Yeah!
So today he tells me he's going to Watercourse Way for some massages. Watercourse Way is basically MocMoc's and my favorite spa. Cool private tub rooms to relax and just unwind in. The spa aside, so when Bogeyman tells me he's going to get massages, I ask him, So, who are you going with. He says, Oh, I'm making appointments for massages for four. For FOUR?!
Dang man, wish I was as studious as him when I was his age :P

1 Comments:

Blogger MocMoc and Rocketdog said...

Did you get the update from BogeyMan about Watercourse Way - who'd he go with? --MM

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home