Friday, June 03, 2005

Carless II

So, it's finally/already June, and in less than 2 weeks MM and I will be heading out to OH. We will have had all our belongings in a moving van somewhere in the middle of United States, hopefully reaching us at the other end in one piece. I wish we could just fast forward 2 weeks and not have to worry about the packing!! Oh, the dreaded packing!

Anyway, today PunkAzz and his significant other PS flew up from SoCal in order to pick up our remaining mode of transportation, MM's beloved Z3. I took them out to SushiSam's for some always awesome sushi (what else?!) and I sent them off as they begin their drive back down the Golden State. About now they should be near Gilroy, still several hours to go. I know MM will be sad, and I guess I kinda miss the Z3 too, but I think we'll just have to look beyond the past and into the future.

1 Comments:

Blogger MocMoc and Rocketdog said...

That car was cursed. MMMM...Sushi Sam's. You definitely won't get anything like that in Cleveland. -- RD

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home