Thursday, December 08, 2005

Snowy days!


Well, here's a photo of a shot from the back of the house! White snow!! This was back from when the first major snow hit OH. The weather has certainly been a departure from LA-LA land, but the change of weather has been kinda neat. MM may not be taking it quite as well, but I think I'd rather like the snow. Okay, so maybe in four or five months I will be wishing for warmer weather, but at least I'm enjoying the snow...I'll enjoy it while it's still a fresh thing to me!
Maybe MM and I will go out to the Kane Park down the street from us and go sleighing down it's hills :)

1 Comments:

Blogger MocMoc and Rocketdog said...

hahaha, isnt snow just so much fun? we used to take cafeteria trays in college and go sledding down the hill
--RD

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home