Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Yahoo Answers

If you happen to look in the side bar of my blog, you'll notice that there's a new tab for Yahoo! Answers. I've been hanging out and checking out things in there, and answering a few questions. Apparently people have all kinds of questions out there and they post tons of things in there daily. I thought it might be fun to anonymously answer some of the questions which I happen to have some expert knowledge in. Check it out if you get a chance. Obviously, there are lots of stupid questions and answers along with some pretty interesting ones. Hopefully, my answers are few of the smarter sounding ones. :P

1 Comments:

Blogger MocMoc and Rocketdog said...

Oh Mr. Moc, I'll be home soon and then you won't have to resort to such geekiness anymore. ;) --MM

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home